Sunday, February 17

Leviticus 21 - 22

Rules and regulations for the priests who would lead the people in worshiping God are given. Some of them seem to be stringent or harsh, yet God demands much more of those who lead than of those who follow. The entire group of laws is summarized in this statement "So you shall keep my commandments and do them: I am the Lord. And you shall not profane my holy name, that I may be sanctified among the people of Israel. I am the Lord who sanctifies you, who brought you out of the land of Egypt to be your God: I am the Lord."

Our thoughts and prayers are with the folks over at Normal Chaos. Chris' wife, Angie's grandmother passed into eternity late last night. While many of us celebrate the Presidents' Day weekend, Granny is enjoying the thrill of her fulfilled hope as she rests in the arms of her Savior.

No comments: