Tuesday, January 1

Happy New Year!

As 2007 closes and 2008 begins, my prayer for you is that God would demonstrate Himself to you in a palpable understandable way in the coming months, weeks and days.

I finished 2007 by completing my annual trip through the Bible. It is very moving to reach the end of the year at the same time one is reading of the end of time and the beginning of eternity. This morning, I began reading in the book of Genesis - the first book in the Bible. It is my goal to read through the Old Testament this year. The underpinnings of the New Testament are found in the Old; so the theological impact will be incredible, I am sure. Join me, won't you? Find a daily Bible reading schedule and work your way systematically and purposefully through God's written Word.

No comments: